We are delighted to be working with The Caravan and Motorhome Club as our camping provider for 2022. Book now to secure your pitch to truly experience and enjoy four days of world class eventing action and entertainment at Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials.
The event’s official campsite is situated within Blenheim Estate’s walls, just a short walk from the main event site.
|Standard Pitch||9m x 9m||£160|
|Standard Pitch (with electric hook up)||9m x 9m||£265|
This pitch will be large enough to accommodate a caravan, a car with no awning or a motorhome with an awning. Tents are permitted on standard pitches with a maximum capacity of 4.
|Large Pitch||9m x 12m||£210|
|Large Pitch (with electric hook up)||9m x 12m||£315|
This pitch will be large enough to accommodate a caravan, a car and awning and horseboxes. Tents are permitted on large pitches with a maximum capacity of 6.
Camping does not include admission tickets to the event, please purchase your desired admission ticket separately.
Have you booked your 2022 tickets yet? Take a look at the ticket and hospitality options here.
Please note the following information about the Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials Campsite.
• The Campsite is located on a grass area within the palace grounds.
• There will be a wet weather plan – which will be determined by the weather forecast closer to the event.
• The campsite will be managed by Site Managers who will be present overnight looking after the safety and security of those camping.
• There will be toilet and shower facilities on the campsite.
• Camping pitches are allocated on a first come, first served basis. No pitches are pre-allocated.