Electric bikes are kindly being provided for Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials by Eco Voltz.
Eco Voltz are extremely proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s leading “top e-bike companies” as well as being listed among the world’s top e-bike companies by Bold Business Group. They remain an affordable electric biking brand. Their electric bikes are hand built in the UK, from the bare frame up, with better motors, a longer battery life and a greater choice of models to suit your needs – built for people who ride bikes and for cyclists – Eco Voltz – better by design!
Riders must register their bikes with EcoVoltz on their stand (G17).
If you haven’t tried an EcoVoltz bike before, why not trial one in the safety of an arena – you will have the opportunity to do so on Saturday and Sunday in the Hensington arena. Please visit the EcoVoltz trade stand to register for a demo ride or for more information on the e-bikes.
There are a few rules that must be followed, otherwise bikes will be confiscated.
• All bikes must be roadworthy and legally compliant
• All bikes to be registered with Eco Voltz and to carry a number for Identification, riders must, always display the identification number
• Adults only (over 16 yrs.) may use the bikes
• Do not carry passengers on your bicycle unless it has been specifically designed or equipped to do so.
• Keep to the left and ride in single file
• Wherever possible please use the designated cycle parking spaces – do not leave bikes laying on or across pathways
Registered bikes may be ridden in the following areas ONLY
• Along all buggy routes (Please refer to Blenheim Route Map)
• Bikes will be allowed on the course outside the string before 8am and after 6pm
• Please ride safely and considerately at all times